62,000 sq.ft. of commercial workspace placed perfectly in the hub of London's creative and technology quarter. This space has been designed by the renowned architects, Buckley Gray Yeoman. Previously a carpet factory, this industrial building has been completely transformed to create a modern and flexible workspace for today's business.
This building is located on the edge of City Road, Epworth Street and Tabernacle Street and only 2 minutes away from Old Street station (served by Northern line and National Rail), and 5 minutes away from Liverpool Street and Moorgate (served by Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan and National Rail).
This impressive space is perfectly located between corporate City, trendy Shoreditch and Old Street’s silicon roundabout tech cluster. Companies from different sectors mingle and interact; big brands make their home alongside start-ups. Nearby, there is a wide selection of cafés, bars and restaurants, ranging from famous names as well as quirky independent operators. Head one way and you take advantage of cultural landmarks such as the Barbican Centre which is within walking distance, turn the other way to take advantage of fantastic nightlife.
- Concrete and exposed brick facade with aluminium frame double-glazed windows
- Full-height glazed reception ‘pavilion’ within a landscaped courtyard linking City Road and Tabernacle Street
- Black steel feature wall in reception, with exposed concrete desk and herringbone brick floor
- Anticipated BREEM ‘Very Good’ rating
- Comfort cooling via integrated floor plenum system, based on an occupancy of one person per 8m2
- Raised floors (minimum 250mm)
- Plasterboard ceilings with Storm LS ‘Pure light’ LG7 compliant suspended lighting system
- Outside terraces on every upper floor
- Three lifts: 2 x 13 person and 1 x 7 person
- 64 secure bicycle spaces at street level
- Separate male and female showers/changing areas
- Male, female and disabled ‘super loos’ on each floor
- Separate loading bay off Tabernacle Street
- 1 MVA power supply (25 watts per m2 small power provision)
- Multiple telecoms providers via two entry points
- Space on roof for tenants’ satellite system, split units and additional standby generator capability