New office space in an iconic office building including five low-rise buildings clustered around a public courtyard. Built according to sustainable principles and future-proof flexibility whilst combining lessons learned from well-built industrial spaces with modern, 21st-century approach towards office design.
- Stunning panoramic views
- Ample natural light
- High ceilings
- Natural ventilation eliminating the need for excessive and expensive climate control systems
- Cyclist friendly facilities: 276 secure cycle racks, 276 spacious locker cages with integrated heating to dry your gear on a wet day, clear secure access from the street
- Vibrant in-house cafe within its impressive entrance hall offering a further building amenity for the office occupiers
- Old Street Yard will contain a variety of restaurants within the new urban campus
- Opportunity to extend to lower ground floor in 2 Old Street Yard and 4 Old Street Yard, open to office occupiers, for the estate and the public
- Courtyard with seating and public art displays
Situated on Old Street roundabout, in the middle of London’s growing Tech City where
pioneering start-ups and recognised corporations are beginning to mingle for mutual benefit. Very often you can see flagship headquarters combined with flexible co-working space, all minutes away from the fashionable and vibrant Shoreditch, Hoxton, Clerkenwell and neighbouring villages. This area features a diverse range of creative and technology industries that drive the regeneration, evolution and expansion of the area.