217,465 sq ft of Grade A office accommodation with column free space and windows on 100% of the perimeter, completed in 2014 and adjacent to Moorgate station. Floor plates ranging from 8,000 sq ft to 24,000 sq ft. Featuring accessible green outdoor terraces on 6 floors.
- 11 storey building
- 6 terraces
- 20 acres of green space within a 15 min walk
- 6 tube stations within a 8 min walk
- 35 minutes from London’s Heathrow Airport High ceilings and raised floors
- Design density for means of escape is 1:6 sq m ⁄ person
- Good location with Moorgate tube station with multiple underground / mainline connections including CrossRail (2018).
- B Rating (36), BREEAM 2008 'Excellent'
- Car parking: 4 spaces within ground floor
Motorcycle spaces: 42
Secure cycle spaces: 136
- 138 lockers
- 13 showers
Access to service bay from Fore Street Avenue
- 1:10 sq m ⁄ person on office floors on a single-let basis with ability to upgrade to 1:7 sq m ⁄ person on trading floors 1 & 2 with escalators.
- Main lobby lifts: 6 × 2,000kg passenger lifts, with capacity for 26 persons at 2.0m ⁄ s, average waiting time 25 seconds in peak periods. Position for dedicated escalators to trading floors
- Goods lift: 1 goods lift (2,500kg capacity)
Fire-fighter lift: 1 dedicated 630kg lift in west core serving to floor 6 and 12,000kg passenger ⁄ fire fighter in main core