Recent winner of the award for Best Commercial High-rise at this year’s International Property Awards 2015, a landmark 525 ft tall building Designed by world-renowned architect Rafael Viñoly. Providing 680,000 sq ft of top quality offices designed for maximum efficiency (occupational density for all services: 1 person per 8 sq m). Enjoying unmatched panoramic views of London.
Ideally located in the heart of the City, with the best shops, bars, and restaurants on the doorstep, as well as proximity to four major National Rail transport links.
This building benefits from a café, a unique sky garden (highest public park in London) and three bespoke catering offers accessible to the public.
- Office Area: 674,000 sq ft
- Largest floor-plates available are at its summit, not its base
- Roof-top restaurant
- Sky Garden accessible to the public
- Good transport links: close to Bank, Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street stations
- Vibrant local area: cafés, bars, restaurants and shopping facilities
- 1.5m planning grid
- Raised floors
- Chilled beam air-con
- Fan coil air conditioning
- Grade ‘A’ development
- Integral lighting
- Occupancy of 1/8 sq m
- Raised Floor
- Suspended ceilings