An elegant, energy-efficient 480,000 sq ft building designed by award-winning architects Allies & Morrison.
The facade of the building is covered in 2,000 blue aluminium fins which reflect the sun during different parts of the day, provide shade and keep the building cool.
- Two & four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Full access (150mm) raised floor
- 2.7m floor to ceiling height
- Recessed LG7 compliant lighting
- Full height glazing allowing excellent natural light and views
- Available with power and IT infrastructure
- Tenant facilities: Car parking, bicycle racks, showers & changing facilities
- Landscaped roof terraces with stunning views
- Restaurant and cafe
- 10 meeting rooms seating 8 to 40
- 100-seat theatre
- Print room & post room
- A Wintergarden with a double storey glass reception space
The building has excellent transport links and is located in close proximity to London Bridge, Waterloo, Blackfriars, St Paul’s and Southwark stations.