One of the West End’s most exciting new business addresses, and now home to The Crown Estate and The Carlyle Group, St James’s Market brings together global companies, world-class dining and flagship shopping.
This is a Grade A 144,000 sq ft office building in St James’s which fronts onto Regent Street to the West, Jermyn Street to the North and Carlton Street to the South. Sub lease opportunities available on flexible terms
The nearest underground station is Piccadilly providing access to the Bakerloo and Piccadilly lines.
Rent: £97.50 Per ft²
Availability: from January 2017
Average Weighted lease length: Up to 10 years
- 150mm fully accessible raised floor
- 4 Pipe Fan Coil Air Conditioning
- 2.7m Floor to ceiling height
- Bike racks, lockers and showers
- 6 x 15 person passenger lifts
- 1 x 2,500 kg goods lift
- 1,500 KVA Standby Generator
- Metal tile suspended ceiling
- Recessed LED lighting