Totalling 613,713 sq ft over 45 levels, this new dramatic tower development boasts some of the most breathtaking views in London. The buildings steel megaframe means office floors have very few internal columns, allowing a great deal of flexibility in how the space can be used.
The property is located in a pivotal position in the heart of the City quarter and the insurance market, accessible to multiple transport links all within a 10 minute walk.
Nearby Stations Include:
Bank Underground Station
Liverpool Street Station
Aldgate Underground Station
Aldgate East Underground Station
London Fenchurch Station
Approximate Floor Area:
6972.00 — 6972.00 sq ft
647.70 — 647.70 sqm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building and in the public space.
- The Wired Certification distinguishes The Leadenhall Building as ‘best-in-class’ for internet connectivity and infrastructure.
- 8 x mid level 21 person passenger lifts 5.0 m/s.
- 8 x high level 21 person passenger lifts 8.0 m/s.
- 2 x public space access, 17 person passenger lifts 1.0 m/s.
- 2 x firefighting lifts of 800kg.
- 2 x goods lifts 3,600kg 2.5 m/s
- Toilets - Average population density 10m2/person. 60:60 male to female ratio.