An iconic landmark developed in 2007, this building is uniquely identified by its distinctive blue aluminium fins. The offices available are located on the 12th (6,442 sq ft) and part of 9th (11,513 sq ft) floors which are serviced by a number of shared amenities on the upper floors including cafes and conference spaces.
The property enjoys a prominent position on the Thames’ Southbank and is surrounded by wide selection of restaurants, bars and shops.
Excellent Transport Links include:
St Paul’s and Southwark stations within a 10 minute walk.
(12th) £77.50 per sq ft
(9th) £72.50 per sq ft
Service Charge: £9.47 per sq ft ex VAT
Total Approximate Floor Area:
17,995.00 sq ft
Lease: Available on a new lease direct from the Landlord: Part 9th floor available now and 12th floor available - March 2017
- Two and four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Full height glazing with exceptional views to the north overlooking a panoramic London skyline
- Full access (125mm void) raised floor
- 2.74m floor to ceiling height
- 1:10 sq m occupancy ratio
- Recessed LG7 compliant lighting
- BREEAM ‘Very Good’