Once a former print works for The Bank of England, the building is now a creative hub for the tech/creative sectors. Refurbished into interesting loft-style offices with warehouse features, the available accommodation comprises of two floors. The offices enjoy a large communal courtyard in the centre which plays host to regular events promoting tenant interactions.
Liverpool Street, and Old Street underground stations are in close proximity.
- Private front entrance from Scrutton Street
- Meeting rooms and screening room available to hire
- New air-conditioning system
- Onsite cafe & gym
- Central courtyard with outdoor seating
- Polished concrete flooring
- Retains original vault doors
- Private lift
- Modern linear LED lighting
- Self-contained Male & Female WCs
- Communal cycle and shower facilities
- Excellent floor to ceiling height