0nce a former print works for The Bank of England, the building is now a creative hub for the tech/creative sectors. Refurbished into interesting loft style offices with warehouse features, the available accommodation comprises of two floors. The offices enjoy a large communal courtyard in the centre which plays host to regular events promoting tenant interactions.
Located in Shoreditch, the property boasts an abundance of restaurants, bars and shops with excellent transport links within close proximity.
Nearby Stations Include:
Old Street Underground & National Rail
Shoreditch High Street Overground
Liverpool Street Station Underground & National Rail
Approximate Floor Area:
1,827 - 4,866 sq ft
Rent: £49.50 - 55.00 per sq ft
Service Charge: £3.52 per sq ft
Lease: New full repairing & insuring lease available for a term by arrangement direct from the freeholder.
- Private front entrance from Scrutton Street
- Meeting rooms and screening room available to hire
- New air-conditioning system
- Onsite cafe & gym
- Central courtyard with outdoor seating
- Polished concrete flooring
- Retains original vault doors
- Private lift
- Modern linear LED lighting
- Self-contained Male & Female WCs
- Communal cycle and shower facilities
- Excellent floor to ceiling height