The available accommodation comprises of extensively refurbished office space on the lower ground - 5th floor; featuring excellent natural light with exposed brickwork against contemporary finishes. The ground and lower ground floors are completely self-contained with it’s own entrance via Paul Street. Most floors benefit from roof terraces, especially the 5th floor with it’s terrace spanning the entire northern elevation.
Located in the heart of Shoreditch, the property enjoys an abundance of food markets, restaurants, bars and shops of Great Eastern Street and Curtain Road. Excellent transport links are also within walking distance.
Nearby Stations Include:
Old Street Underground & National Rail
Shoreditch High Street Overground
Liverpool Street Station Underground & National Rail
Approximate Floor Area:
484 - 30,567 sq ft
Rent: £65.00 per sq ft
Service Charge: £6.44 per sq ft
Lease: New full repairing & insuring lease available for a term by arrangement.
- Superb natural daylight
- Newly configured front elevation on Luke Street / Separate entrance on Paul Street
- Dramatic new entrance
- New penthouse floor with roof terraces
- Modern ceiling mounted LED luminaires
- Passenger lift
- New factory style windows
- New air-conditioning system
- Exposed concrete and brick characteristics
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Generous floor to ceiling height