The property comprises an office building of reinforced-concrete construction, with a total size of 26,000 sq ft. This space is arranged across five floors and a basement. Construction on the property was completed in 1851. It is located within close proximity to Victoria Street (A302). Victoria Railway and Underground Stations are located nearby.
24/7 Access Control
No Video Tour Available