Situated to the west of the Southwark Bridge and opposite the Globe Theatre and Tate Modern on the bank of the Thames, this building has spectacular river views and benefits from the all the amenities associated with the City and the Southbank.
Within a few minutes' walk are Cannon St and Mansion House mainline and underground stations as well as the transport hub of Bank Station, affording easy access from Waterloo and Liverpool St mainline stations, the Docklands Light Railway and the Central, District and Northern lines. London Bridge Station is also a short walk away along the Thames footpath.
- Large attractive atrium
- 24 Hour access and security
- Access to swimming pool and gym
- 136 Bicycle racks and 8 shower facilities
- 1:10 occupational density
- 3 x goods lifts
- VRF Air conditioning
- Fully accessible raised floor
- 2.75m floor to ceiling height
- 150mm raised floor
- 6 x 21 person passenger lifts
- EPC Rating - E (104)