The premises comprises of self-contained ground and lower ground floor accommodation, with a prominent corner pitch and return frontages on Berry Street and Great Sutton Street.
The ground floor has its own entrance and has wraparound floor to ceiling windows with excellent ceiling height throughout. The two floors have their own interconnecting staircase and the premises will appeal to showroom occupiers who require a prime Clerkenwell presence.
Great Sutton Street is located in the centre of Clerkenwell in close proximity to the junction of St John Street and Clerkenwell Road. The area is home to major companies from the design, fashion, technology and showroom sectors. There is a well-established showroom community and showroom occupiers include: Vitra, Porcelanosa, Knoll, Bolon, Domus, Mapei, Wilkhahn, Milliken, Hansgrohe, Bulthalp, Caesar, Desso, Havwoods and Connection.
- Farringdon station (Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City, Circle Lines and Thameslink)
- Barbican station (Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City and Circle Line)
- Old Street (Northern and Mainline Services)
- Kings Cross St. Pancras (Mainline and Underground services and Eurostar International)
- Bus routes 55, 243, 4, 56 and 153
We have been advised that the current service charge equates to approximately £1.50 per sq. ft. plus VAT.
The estimated rates payable for 2016/17 are £3.42 per sq. ft. equating to £8,076.25 per annum.
Interested parties must verify these figures from the London Borough of Islington.
£150,000 per annum plus VAT
Approximate floor areas
|Ground Floor||1,785 sq. ft.||165.8 sq. m.|
|Lower Ground Floor||575 sq. ft.||53.4 sq. m.|
|Total||2,360 sq. ft.||219.2 sq. m.|
- Prime corner pitch
- Return frontages
- Excellent natural daylight
- Available as seen or in shell condition with capped off services