Two office suites located in the basement of this multi let office building. The premises are offered in their existing condition, and an incoming tenant may wish to redecorate and re-carpet.
The premises are suitable for cheap office space or overflow/storage space to a tenant in the immediate vicinity.
The building is located on the north side of Worship Street which is strategically situated just north of Broadgate, Finsbury Square and The City of London and just south of vibrant Shoreditch. The area benefits from the many amenities on offer including bars, restaurants and shopping. The building is located adjacent to the new Alphabeta building, one of the largest TMT developments in the City and Shoreditch.
- Liverpool Street Station (Central Line, Circle and Metropolitan lines and Mainline services)
- Moorgate Station (Hammersmith and City, Circle and Metropolitan Lines and First Capital Connect)
- Old Street Station (Northern line and First Capital Connect)
- Shoreditch High Street Station (Overground Services)
We have been advised that the current service charge is approximately £13 per sq. ft. plus VAT.
*please note this figure includes electricity, heating and the running/maintenance of the air conditioning units within the floors.
We understand that the estimated rates payable for the year 2017/2018 are as follows:
£11.50 per sq. ft. plus VAT
Approximate floor areas
|Lower Ground Room 5||1,088 sq. ft.||101.07 sq. m.|
|Lower Ground Room 6||300 sq. ft.||27.87 sq. m.|
|Total||1,388 sq. ft.||128.95 sq. m.|
- Air conditioned
- Suspended ceiling
- Bike storage and showers
- Passenger lifts
- Glass partitioned meeting rooms
- Loading bay