The accommodation is completely self-contained and set over two floors of this converted former warehouse building.
The space itself is arranged over the ground and lower ground floors, with both floors benefiting from having raised flooring and comfort cooling throughout.
The whole building retains many character features and would suit a showroom or office occupier.
The building is located in the heart of Clerkenwell, just off St Johns Square, an area steeped in history. Clerkenwell is one of London’s most fashionable districts and the area offers a wealth of amenities including gastropubs and cafes set in a delightful village style environment with a historic feel, great transport links and Farringdon station nearby.
- Farringdon Station (Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City lines and First Capital Connect)
- Barbican Station (Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City lines)
- Old Street Station (Northern Line and First Capital Connect)
- Chancery Lane (Central Line)
- Buses (55 and 243)
We are advised that the service charge is approximately £2,222.85 per annum which equates to £0.53 per sq. ft.
The estimated rates payable for 2017/2018 are £31,152 per annum (£7.00 per sq. ft.)
These figures are sourced from www.businesslink.gov.uk
Interested parties must verify these figures from the London Borough of Islington.
£44.94 per sq. ft. / £200,000 per annum
Approximate floor areas
|Ground Floor||1,799 sq. ft.||167 sq. m.|
|Lower Ground Floor||2,651 sq. ft.||246 sq. m.|
|Total||4,450 sq. ft.||413 sq. m.|
- Ground floor branding opportunity
- Comfort cooling
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Original steel columns
- Demised WCs
- Suitable for showroom or office occupiers