The self-contained office suite has been fitted out to provide open plan media style accommodation, benefitting from air-conditioning, demised WC’s and a kitchenette.
The office benefits from excellent floor to ceiling heights, exposed services, exposed concrete columns and ceilings, and a raised floor. This unit is ideal for a tech, media, design or creative occupier searching for spacious office accommodation with high levels of natural light. The office provides stunning views on to the canal and Hackney Marshes.
Set on the banks of the River Lea, Matchmakers Wharf has benefited from the economic effects of London 2012 Olympic Games. The local area offers a wealth of amenities, including restaurants, bars and cafes and is in close proximity to Stratford International Station, Here East and the new Westfield City Shopping complex.
- Hackney Wick (London Overground)
- Homerton Station (London Overground)
- Stratford Station (Central Line, Jubilee Line, DLR and Overground services)
- Buses 236 and 276 (Finsbury Park Interchange, Stoke Newington and Hackney Wick)
The current service charge payable is approximately £3,000 per annum.
The estimated rates payable for 2016/2017 are £9,070.25 per annum which equates to £6.38 per sq. ft.
Interested parties must verify these figures from the London Borough of Hackney.
£32,000 per annum plus VAT
Approximate floor areas
|Ground Floor||1,421 sq. ft.||132 sq. m.|
- Air conditioning and Heating system throughout
- 2 private parking space under property, gated and locked
- Bike Storage
- 24 hour concierge
- 24 hour CCTV
- Monitored security alarm
- Disabled / DDA compliant bathroom
- Double glazing
- Ground floor entry via x2 sets of double doors
- Hung daylight lighting throughout