The office is located on the second floor within an attractive period building and benefits from having wooden flooring throughout, good floor-to-ceiling height, fitted kitchenette, central heating and demised WCs.
Located in the heart of the Shoreditch creative hub, suiting a variety of occupiers such as media, technology or design companies.
The property is ideally located in a prime Shoreditch location at the top of Great eastern Street. Shoreditch is regarded as one of Central London’s most diverse, popular and thriving districts, attracting an impressive and ever growing list of occupiers alongside its fashionable bars, restaurants, coffee shops, boutique hotels and retailers.
- Old Street (Northern Line and National Mainline Services)
- Shoreditch High Street (National Mainline Services)
- Hoxton (National Mainline Services)
- Liverpool Street (Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith and City Lines and National Mainline Services) Various bus routes are also immediately available .
Estimated at approximately £2,000 per annum (£2.00 per sq. ft.) plus VAT
The office is yet to be assessed by the local authority (London Borough of Hackney).
£52,500 per annum plus VAT
Approximate floor areas
|Total||1,000 sq. ft.||92.9 sq. m.|
- Excellent natural light
- Passenger lift
- Gas central heating
- Engineered wooden flooring
- Demised W/C’s
- Good floor to ceiling height