This plug and play office is located on the ground floor of this charming period building.
The predominantly open plan space benefits from having a fitted meeting room, kitchenette, wooden flooring, excellent floor to ceiling heights and comfort cooling throughout.
The whole building retains many character features and would suit a showroom or office occupier.
The building is located in the heart of Clerkenwell, just off St Johns Square, an area steeped in history. Clerkenwell is one of London’s most fashionable districts and the area offers a wealth of amenities including gastropubs and cafes set in a delightful village style environment with a historic feel, great transport links and Farringdon station nearby.
- Farringdon Station (Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City lines and First Capital Connect)
- Barbican Station (Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City lines)
- Old Street Station (Northern Line and First Capital Connect)
- Chancery Lane (Central Line)
- Buses (55 and 243)
We are advised that the service charge is fixed at £7,343 per annum which equates to £7.00 per sq. ft.
The estimated rates payable for 2017/2018 are £11,663 per annum (£11.12 per sq. ft.)
These figures are sourced from www.businesslink.gov.uk
Interested parties must verify these figures from the London Borough of Islington.
£57.50 per sq. ft.
Approximate floor areas
|Ground floor||1,049 sq. ft.||97.5 sq. m.|
- Fitted kitchenette
- Raised floor with data cabling in situ
- Wooden flooring
- Ground floor branding opportunity
- Comfort cooling
- Excellent floor to ceiling height
- Original steel columns
- WCs and shower
- Suitable for showroom or office occupiers
- Basement storage available by separate arrangement