This prominent office building has been comprehensively refurbished by Derwent London to provide creative office space just moments from Aldgate station. The part third floor will be delivered in a Cat A condition allowing a tenant to create media style office accommodation in a stunning, landmark office building.
The office floors are arranged around a full height atrium and the building offers a wealth of amenities and shared break out areas in the ground floor reception incorporating a Grind coffee bar and terrace.
The office benefits from 2.7m floor to ceiling heights, floor to ceiling windows, air conditioning, 8 passenger lifts, secure bike storage and showers and lockers.
This prominent Derwent London building is located on Whitechapel High Street, on the junction of Mansell Street, which is strategically positioned just east of the City of London and is just south of the vibrant Shoreditch. The area has a wide variety of bars, restaurants and coffee shops within the immediate vicinity, as well as the renowned Whitechapel Gallery and the thriving Brick Lane.
- Aldgate Station (Circle and Metropolitan Lines)
- Liverpool Street (Central Line, Circle and Metropolitan lines and Mainline services)
- Aldgate East Station (Circle, District and Hammersmith and City lines)
- Fenchurch Street (Mainline Services)
- Buses – 15, 25, 115, 135, 741, N15, N550
Approximately £11 per sq. ft.
Interested parties must verify these figures by contacting Tower Hamlets.
£50 per sq. ft.
Approximate floor areas
|Part Third floor||4,363 sq. ft.||405.3 sq. m.|
- 204 bike spaces and lockers
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Fully accessible raised floor
- 8 x passenger lifts
- Air conditioning
- 24 hour manned reception
- 2.7m floor to ceiling height
- Communal break out area
- Shower facilities