Hardwick Street is a former industrial building which has been fully refurbished to provide stylish, modern office space, whilst retaining many of its original features.
This includes a brand new glass box penthouse with outside terrace space and suberb views over London.
The offices are available in their entirety or on a floor by floor basis, each providing great natural daylight.
The building is situated on Hardwick Street, off Rosebery Avenue and adjacent to Exmouth Market. it is located in the heart of Clerkenwell with its historic village environment, and providing unrivalled transport links from Farringdon Station with the arrival of Crossrail in 2018.
The location boasts one of the finest selection of restaurants and cafés in London including St John, The Modern Pantry, Sosharu and Moro.
Available for occupation from mid June 2017.
- Farringdon Station (Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City, Circle Lines and Thameslink)
- Angel Station (Northern Line)
- Kings Cross Station (National Rail services)
- St. Pancras International (Eurostar services)
- Buses 55, 243, 63 (Oxford Circus, Waterloo, Kings Cross)
- Santander Cycles
To be confirmed
To be confirmed
Interested parties should make their own enquiries in respect to business rates obligations through the VOA or the London Borough of Islington.
Guide rent £65 per sq. ft.
The property is elected for VAT.
Approximate floor areas
|Fourth Floor||2,300 sq. ft.||214 sq. m.|
|Third Floor||3,620 sq. ft.||336 sq. m.|
|Second Floor||3,570 sq. ft.||332 sq. m.|
|First Floor||3,465 sq. ft.||322 sq.m.|
|TOTAL||12,995 sq. ft.||1,204 sq. m.|
- Newly designed entrance
- New passenger lift
- New penthouse floor with large terrace area
- Large open plan office floors
- New VRF air conditioning system
- Fully accessible raised computer floor
- Original exposed brickwork
- New WC's, including showers and lockers
- Bicycle storage