Hardwick Street is a former industrial building which has been fully refurbished to provide stylish, modern office space, whilst retaining many of its original features. The building is arranged over five floors including the basement which provides office accommodation throughout.
The building is situated on Hardwick Street, off Rosebery Avenue and adjacent to Exmouth Market. it is located in the heart of Clerkenwell with its historic village environment, and providing unrivalled transport links from Farringdon Station with the arrival of Crossrail in 2018.
The location boasts one of the finest selection of restaurants and cafés in London including St John, The Modern Pantry, Sosharu and Moro.
- Farringdon Station (Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City, Circle Lines and Thameslink)
- Angel Station (Northern Line)
- Kings Cross Station (National Rail services)
- St. Pancras International (Eurostar services)
- Buses 55, 243, 63 (Oxford Circus, Waterloo, Kings Cross)
- Santander Cycles