This stylish 1930’s Art Deco office building has been comprehensively refurbished by Derwent London to provide creative office accommodation. The part fifth floor will be delivered in a Cat A condition allowing a tenant to create media style office accommodation in a stunning, office building which benefits from a communal roof terrace.
The office benefits from 3m floor to ceiling heights, excellent natural daylight, a passenger lift and secure bike storage and showers.
This stylish Derwent London building is located on Chamber Street, linking Mansell Street and Leman Street, which is strategically positioned just east of the City of London and is just south of vibrant Shoreditch. The area has a wide variety of bars, restaurants and coffee shops within the immediate vicinity.
- Tower Hill (Circle and District Lines)
- Aldgate East (Circle, District and Hammersmith + City Lines)
- Aldgate (Circle and Metropolitan Lines)
- Fenchurch Street (Mainline Services)
- Shadwell Station (DLR and London Overground)
- Buses – 15, 25, 115, 135, 741, N15, N550
We are advised that the service charge is approximately £9.99 per sq. ft.
We understand that the rates payable for the year 2017/18 equate to approximately £9.41 per sq. ft.
Interested parties must verify these figures with the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
£46 per sq. ft.
Approximate floor areas
|Part Fifth Floor||2,897 sq. ft.||269.14 sq. m.|
- Exposed ceilings
- Shared roof terrace
- Exposed concrete soffits
- Passenger lift
- Comfort cooling
- Manned reception
- 3m floor to ceiling height
- New shower and cycle facilities