Two passenger lifts serve the second floor and these are accessed through an impressive reception area with commissionaire.
Open plan office accommodation set on the Second floor of this modern office building.
The second floor is currently under refurbishment and will provide upgraded space with a new air conditioning system, new modern light fittings, and fully accessible raised floors.
The building is located on the south side of High Holborn opposite Mid City Place and equidistant between Holborn and Chancery Lane Stations. There are a good selection of shop, cafes, restaurants and bars in the immediate vicinity.
Available for occupation from August 2017.
- Holborn Station (Piccadilly line and Central line)
- Chancery Lane Station (Central line)
- Farringdon Station (Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City, Circle Lines and Thameslink)
- Buses – 55, 243, 63 (Oxford Circus, Waterloo and Kings Cross)
- Santander Cycles (Red Lion Street)
The service charge is fixed at £6.50 per sq. ft.
The estimated rates payable for 2017/2018 are £58,438 per annum, which equates to approx. £17.28 per sq. ft.
Interested parties must verify these figures from the London Borough of Camden.
£47.50 per sq. ft.
£160,550 per annum (exclusive)
Approximate floor areas
|Second Floor||3,380 sq. ft.||314 sq. m.|
- New air-conditioning
- Fully accessibly raised floors
- Modern suspended lighting
- Excellent natural daylight
- Male and Female WCs
- Open plan floor
- 2 passenger lifts