The top floors of the building have been redeveloped to provide two brand new penthouse floors, and a fully refurbished fifth floor.
The available floors include raised flooring, brand new lighting, exposed galvanised comfort cooling and floor to ceiling glazing providing sensational views across London.
EPC Rating B
The building is prominently located on Old Street, on the corner with Bunhill Row, and only moments away from Old Street roundabout. The area is known as Silicon Roundabout and has become internationally recognised as the centre for creative, tech and media companies. Local amenities are excellent with various shops, coffee houses, bars and restaurants in close proximity. The hugely popular street food market on Whitecross Street is also nearby.
- Old Street (Northern Line and National Rail)
- Moorgate (Hammersmith & City, Circle and Metropolitan Lines and National Rail)
- Liverpool Street (Central, Circle and Metropolitan Lines and Mainline services)
£7 per sq. ft.
Prospective tenants are advised to confirm any rating liability direct with the London Borough of Islington.
£65 per sq. ft.
Approximate floor areas
|Seventh Floor||5,026 sq. ft.||466.9 sq. m.|
|Sixth Floor||4,714 sq. ft.||438.2 sq. m.|
|Fifth Floor||5,026 sq. ft.||466.9 sq. m.|
|Total||14,766 sq. ft.||1,374.8 sq. m.|
- Panoramic views
- Floor to ceiling windows on 4 elevations
- Open plan floors
- New comfort cooling system
- Brand new suspended lighting
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Self contained W/C’s and showers
- Newly renovated common parts
- Secure bike storage
- Car parking by arrangement