The historical building provides a bright, loft style office located in the heart of Farringdon.
The third floor office has been comprehensively refurbished throughout and boasts excellent natural light, exposed services and fully accessible metal tiled raised floors.
Tenants in the building benefit from a commissionaire and shower facilities.
The property is located on Charterhouse Street, close to Charterhouse Square and is within five minutes of Farringdon station, Smithfield Market, St. John’s Square and Charterhouse Square. This vibrant area is well served by a huge variety of bars, restaurants and cafes, including, recent new additions such as Albion Café and Jason Atherton’s Sosharu.
- Farringdon (Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City lines and First Capital Connect)
- Barbican (Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City lines)
- Chancery Lane (Central line)
- Buses 4, 55, 56, 153 and 243
We understand that the service charge is fixed at £11.00 per sq. ft. (£25,586 per annum)
We understand that the rates payable for the year 2017/18 are £33,601(£14.44 per sq. ft.)
Interested parties must verify these figures from the London Borough of Islington.
£130,256 per annum.
£56.00 per sq. ft.
The property is elected for VAT.
Approximate floor areas
|Third Floor||2,326 sq. ft.||216.09 sq. m.|
- Excellent natural daylight
- Exposed services
- Metal tile raised floor
- Generous floor to ceiling height
- Local parking by separate arrangement
- Local cycle storage by separate arrangement
- Passenger lift
- Shower facilities
- Air conditioning
- 24 hour access