The property comprises a Grade II Listed former warehouse building converted to provide a variety of office suites arranged over seven floors. Period features have been retained to include exposed brickwork, cast iron columns, and high levels of natural daylight. The building has an impressive entrance hall and central atrium, with two glass wall climbing lifts, a goods delivery/loading bay, bicycle racks and five car parks in the immediate area with one located in Back Church Lane. Additional specifications include raised timber access floors, strip lighting and cast iron columns.
Situated in a friendly, eclectic and growing neighbourhood that pulses with change and creativity and also well connected wherever you are coming from.
6,400 sq ft - Part 5th Floor
The closest Underground Stations are Aldgate (Circle and Metropolitan Lines) and Aldgate East (District and Hammersmith & City Lines) whilst there are numerous other Overground, Underground and DLR stations just a short walk away with transport links to the City, Shoreditch and Canary Wharf. From 2018 connectivity to Crossrail will be via nearby Whitechapel Station.
- New reception / building entrance with commissionaire
- Onsite Café
- Communal bike store, showers and lockers
- 3 lifts
- Exposed brickwork fabric and painted cast iron cruciform columns
- Self-contained w/c’s
- Self-contained tea points
- Raised Floors
- Daikin VRV air conditioning system with wall mounted encased FCU’s
- Suspended linear LED Stira light fittings from Phi Lighting
- High-speed data connectivity
- Fresh air ventilation (mixture of natural and mechanical)
- Standalone entrance (select units)