This 243,000 sq ft office space will complete in H1 2019. Situated in a prime location adjacent to Paddington station, it is also home to a Crossrail interchange which will join the existing main line and underground links.
Architects, Fletcher Priest, took their inspiration for the property from the great civil engineer, Isambard Kingdom Brunel considered “one of the most ingenious and prolific figures in engineering history”.
There are 2 roof terraces on the 14th and 16th floors with the 16th floor terrace a shared amenity for everyone to enjoy.
Crossrail station opening December 2018
- Full air-conditioning (exposed four pipe fan coil)
- Excellent, clear floor to soffit heights of 3.475 m
- Double-height panoramic sliding doors
- Striking external diagrid structure
- Communal and private roof terraces
- Ability for private entrance
- Canalside location
- New Crossrail station opening 2018
- 1:8 occupational density available throughout
- 265 cycle spaces
- 26 showers
- On site retail/restaurant offering