The property comprises one of four office buildings within the Aldwych Quarter developed by Irving T Bush between 1923 and 1935, offering office accommodation over ten floors across basement, ground and eight upper floors. The building was refurbished and completed in July 2014 offering grade A office accommodation
Temple Underground Station is within walking distance and Charing Cross Railway Station also reasonably close by.
24/7 Access Control
Energy Performance Rating