The property comprises a four storey Victorian office building, of brick construction. The property was originally built as a school in 1850. The property is arranged over lower ground, ground and two upper floors and has a total floor area of 24,220 square feet.
The property is situated in an attractive area just off Margery Street close to the junction with Amwell Street.
- Category 5 Lighting
- Food Service
- Security System
- Storage Space