The property comprises a Grade II listed building of Portland stone construction, built in a Byzantine style with carved decorations and mouldings around arched fenestrations. The property was constructed in 1866, is arranged over a basement and five upper storeys.
Mainline, underground and DLR services are offered from Cannon Street Station together with Monument, Mansion House and Bank.
24/7 Security Monitoring
Good Floor to Ceiling Height