The property comprises a 1920's warehouse building of red brick construction which was completely refurbished in 2003 to include a dramatic two storey glass extension. Internally the property provides office accommodation arranged over the ground and three upper floors.
The property is situated on the south side of Hoxton Square at the junction of Rufus Street within a few minutes walk of Old Street Underground Station and having numerous bus routes serving Hoxton Square via Old Street itself. The property is also within walking distance of Liverpool Street Mainline and Underground Stations connecting with the Central, Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines.
24/7 Access Control