A recently refurbished building encompassing many green features (award winning.) Includes a large roof terrace for your to use at you own convenience whether it be for work or pleasure.
Working with architects Wells Mackereth, there’s plenty of colour and more emphasis on the communal space with dining areas (complete with Ketchup) and lounges on each floor.
A two minute walk from Farringdon Station with links to Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City lines and Overground lines straight to Gatwick, Heathrow and Luton.
- Fully furnished (or not, up to you)
- 6 Meeting rooms
- Green Roof Terraces on most floors with wi-fi on main roof
- Telephone Booths throughout
- Kitchens and Dining areas on each floor
- Secure Bike Shed
- Showers and drying room
- Monitored CCTV and 24 hour access
- Full IT and Telephony, to match whatever you need
- One Board Room up to 16 people
- Three further Board Rooms from 4-10 people
- One informal meeting room with soft seating
- All the AV equipment is available and included in the cost
- Great breakout space outside the meeting rooms for informal meetings
- Two main Green Roofs and 5 further terraces
- Solar Panels
- Rainwater harvesting (flushing loos and irrigating green roof)
- Water conservation (smaller cisterns and flow restrictors)
- Sensor lighting (to all offices and common parts)
- Low energy lighting
- Recycling on each floor (paper, plastic, cans, food)
- Bike storage
- Recycled materials in the refurbishment e.g. recycled car tyres in the flooring
DeVono Cresa's thoughts on this property
The building has been designed to give you the flexibility to increase or decrease your space as your business needs.
You’re free to do whatever you want to make your space fit with your brand and the way that you work. Paint the walls, take out the desks or change the floor plan to your taste.
MISREPRESENTATION ACT: These details are for general guidance only and are not intended to form an offer or part of an offer. All details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.Add to enquiries basket