The Covent Garden office space is set in an impressive stone-clad building in Long Acre, close to the hustle and bustle of Covent Garden, yet far enough away to avoid tourist crowds. Recently refurbished, the centre has large windows, an impressive double-height reception and a central atrium so that most offices have lots of natural light. The office building's neighbours include companies in the retail trade and creative industries, such as website development, film production, publishing and theatre supply. It's within walking distance of Bloomsbury, which is still home to many in the book trade, and Holborn with its law firms and trade associations. It's a stone's throw from Covent Garden's vibrant bars, restaurants, shops and theatres.
• Long Acre runs parallel to the Strand between Charing Cross Road and Drury Lane.
• Car parking 3 parking spaces are available in an underground car park with CCTV security.
• Piccadilly Underground link from Heathrow International Airport.
• Main rail links to central London from Heathrow or Gatwick International Airports.
• 40 minutes journey from London City Airport.
By Public Transport:
• Travel to Covent Garden Underground station on the Piccadilly line.
• Five minutes from Charing Cross mainline station.
Large Conference Facility
24/7 Security Monitoring
24/7 Access Control
Dedicated Internet Line
High Speed Internet
MISREPRESENTATION ACT: These details are for general guidance only and are not intended to form an offer or part of an offer. All details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.