The office space in London's Trafalgar Square is located in the heart of London's lively West End, an area populated with a variety of businesses, especially those with a connection to media and film. Other surrounding businesses include learned societies, think tanks, legal institutions and company headquarters. Lying to the west of the City of London's financial district, the area has also become a hub for hedge fund operators. Situated just off Trafalgar Square, many of the offices have views of the square. This vibrant location is a short walk from the world-famous theatres, bars and restaurants of Covent Garden and Soho and from the river Thames. Owing to its instantly recognisable address, the location is popular with international businesses.
Large Conference Facility
24/7 Access Control
24/7 Security Monitoring
• Northumberland Avenue runs into the south eastern corner of Trafalgar Square.
• Parking is available near the center.
• 45 minute drive from London City Airport.
• From Heathrow - Piccadilly line to Piccadilly Circus or Heathrow Express to Paddington, then taxi to Trafalgar Square.
By Public Transport:
• 10 minute taxi or tube ride from Victoria Station.
• Two minute walk from Charing Cross Station for Bakerloo, Jubilee and Northern lines and for main line services.
• 10 minute taxi or tube ride from Waterloo Station.
No Video Tour Available
Printing & Photocopying
High Speed Internet
Dedicated Internet Line