The term ‘DeVono’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is registered at 85 Great Portland Street, London W1W 7LT. Our company registration number is 04564124. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Details provided on our website are for general guidance only. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. All details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but visitors to our website should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness
- DeVono makes no representations, warranties or guarantees that this Site will be free from corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- DeVono grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Site in accordance with these Terms. Any use of the Site not specifically permitted under these Terms is strictly prohibited
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We reserve the right to restrict certain areas of this Site to approved registered users. In the event that an area of the Site requires you to register with us before obtaining access, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete details, including but not limited to a member name and password as well as your name, address, telephone number and a valid email address (‘Account Information).
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Nothing in these Terms operates to restrict DeVono’s liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- In no event will DeVono be liable to you for indirect, general, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or other damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, corruption of files, loss of business information or any other pecuniary loss) in connection with the Site in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Site, even if DeVono has been advised of the possibility of such damages. No oral or written information or advice given by DeVono or others will create a warranty and neither you nor any third party may rely on any such information or advice.